SN30 Pro USB controller FAQ
What is the difference between SN30 Pro USB and SN30 Pro Bluetooth?
- The differences are:
- A. Connectivity
- SN30 Pro USB: wired USB connection only.
- SN30 Pro Bluetooth: both wireless Bluetooth connection and USB wired connection.
- B. Compatibility
- SN30 Pro USB: Switch, Windows and Raspberry Pi.
- SN30 Pro Bluetooth: Switch, Windows, Raspberry Pi, Android and macOS.
- C. Motion controls
- SN30 Pro USB: N/A.
- SN30 Pro Bluetooth: Yes.
How long is the USB cable?
Can I use it on macOS?
- Yes, you can. But you need to get X-input drive first onto your computer.
Can I upgrade its firmware?
- No, the firmware is not upgrade-able.
Can I use it with my PlayStation Classic Edition?
Does this controller have vibration and motion controls?
- It has vibration but not motion controls.
Can I use it with an Android device with an adapter?
- Yes, however, the device needs to have USB OTG and be version 9.0（Pie）and above. Any version below 9.0 (Pie) may not work.
Does this controller have Screenshot, Home and Turbo buttons when connected to Switch? Can I also wake up my Switch with it? Additionally, does it have NFC function?
- When connected to Switch, you can find on this controller:
- A. Screenshot = STAR button
- B. Home button = Logo button
- Turbo and NFC functions are not applicable here. You can not wake up your Switch it.
- When connected to Windows, you can set Turbo function to any of the face buttons as well as L & R buttons. STAR button will blink when the button with this function is pressed.
Can I remap A/B/X/Y buttons on when the controller is on its X-input mode?