Instruction Manual for Xbox One Wireless Controller
It is only for Xbox One Bluetooth controller/Xbox Elite wireless controller Series 2
* required system: Windows 7 SP1 or above
* trigger vibration is not supported
1. Connect the USB Wireless Adapter to your Windows device.
button on the USB Wireless Adapter, LED starts to blink rapidly.
button to turn on the controller, then press
button for 3 seconds to enter its pairing mode (this is required for the very first time only).
4. LED becomes solid when connection is successful.
* controller will auto reconnect with the press of
once it has been paired.
How do I connect an Xbox wireless controller to an Xbox console after pairing with the USB Wireless Adapter?
Please refer to
Connect an Xbox Wireless Controller to your console - Xbox Support
Does the headphone jack work via the USB Adapter?
No, it does not work.