How can I re-pair the Arcade Stick with its 2.4Ghz receiver?
- 1. Plug the 2.4G receiver into the USB port of your Windows or Xbox console, status LED starts to blink
- 2. Hold star and heart buttons, then press Xbox button to turn on the Arcade Stick, status LED blinks rapidly
- 3. Wait till the LEDs become solid to play
- Check the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/94CW5teBxjA
Why can't my Windows device detect any inputs from the Arcade Stick, even though it is recognized?
- Please ensure that the Arcade Stick is in Gamepad mode.
Is it compatible with games other than fighting games?
- Yes, but it may not be compatible with games that require the use of two joysticks simultaneously.
Does it support macros?
Can I replace the joystick and buttons by myself?
- Yes, you can. Here are some components that are compatible with the Arcade Stick: Sanwa JLF / Sanwa JLW Seimitsu / LS 33, 55, 56, 58 joysticks, Sanwa OBSF-30 buttons.
Is it compatible with platforms other than Windows and Xbox such as Raspberry Pi?
- No, it is compatible with Windows and Xbox only.
Does it support the 8BitDo Ultimate Software mobile app?
- No, it supports the 8BitDo Ultimate Software on Windows and Xbox only.
Can multiple Arcade Sticks use the same 2.4G receiver?
Is it possible to customize the button mapping?
- Yes, you can customize the button mapping via the 8BitDo Ultimate Software X.
Can I play racing games with the Arcade Stick?
- Yes, but it doesn’t provide precise control of the gas pedal or brake without analog trigger.
Is it possible to update its firmware on an Xbox console?
- No, you can only update its firmware on Windows.