What controllers is it compatible with?
- It works with Nintendo GameCube controller, NES Classic controller, SNES Classic controller and most controllers with GC port or NES/SNES Classic port.
Can I use it with GameCube Wavebird controller?
- No, you can not. The reason is simply because the physical shape of Wavebird controller port does not fit in either of the ports on GBros.
- However, you can use an extension cable to connect them to each other, as they are compatible with each other technologically.
Can I connect two controllers to it at the same time as there are two controller ports?
- No, you can not. It can only take one controller at a time.
Will any controller be recognized as GameCube controller when it is connected to Switch via GBros. And How can I use the GameCube controller button mapping when playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on Switch?
- No, it will be recognized as Switch Pro controller by default.
- Just press and hold L+R+A+B+START to swap the button mapping between GameCube mapping and Switch Pro mapping when playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.
- Green LED indicates GameCube mapping. Red LED indicates Switch Pro mapping.
Can I use it with it with some unique devices such as Wii drumkit, 8BitDo NES/SNES retro receivers and N30/SN30 2.4g sets?
- Yes, you can. Most devices with a GC port connector or Classic port connector, you can use it with our GBros.
If I use a controller which does not have analogue sticks, does the Dpad function as an analogue stick instead?
Does it support Screenshot, Home, Turbo, NFC functions when connected to Switch? Can I also use my controller to wake up Switch wirelessly via GBros.?
- The functions this adapter supports when connected to Switch include:
- A. Screenshot = STAR button
- B. Home button = Logo button
- Turbo and NFC are not applicable here. You can not wake up your Switch wirelessly via GBros.
- Nonetheless, when it is connected to Windows, it supports Turbo function.
- STAR button = Turbo button
What is the Micro USB port on GBros. for? Can I used it wired?
- The USB port here is for firmware upgrade. You can also connect it to Switch and Windows via a USB cable and use it as a wired adapter.
- When it is connected to devices via USB, batteries are not needed.
What is the battery consumption like?
- New batteries can last for approximately 30 hours. Nonetheless, it really depends the battery capacity and quality.
How many GBros. can I connect to my Switch at a time? Can I use it on hand held mode as well as docked mode?
- You can connect multiple GBros. to your Switch at a time. Switch will see the controllers as Switch Pro controllers.
- It works on both hand held and docked modes.