What is the mode switch between S and D for?
- It is a controller mode switch button. [S] is for Switch mode, the
controller is compatible with Switch console including Switch Lite/OLED on
- [D] is for D-input mode, the controller is compatible with Android device on
Does the controller have Screenshot, Home button,
HD rumble, notification LED, Turbo, NFC functions when connected to Switch? Can
I also wake up my Switch wirelessly with it?
- When it’s connected to Switch, the corresponding buttons are as below:
[Screenshot = STAR button]/ [Home button = Logo button]
- HD rumble, notification LED, Turbo and NFC functions are not available on
Switch. When it’s connected to other devices, [STAR button = Turbo button].
- You cannot wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controller.
Does this controller have vibration or motion
- Yes it does, but only on S mode.
What devices does it work with？Is it able to
- It works with Switch/Lite/OLED and Android devices and It’s able to
auto-reconnect to the devices above once they have been successfully paired.
How do I charge the controller? How long does the
battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter. The controller uses
480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can
last up to 20 hours when fully charged.
My Lite SE controller does not connect to Switch
no matter how many times I have tried. What should I do?
- This might be the reason that there were too many controllers connected to
your Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers maximum at a time.
Please follow the instructions below and try again:
- 1. Upgrade the Lite SE controller to the latest firmware version via Upgrade
- 2. Change the mode switch to [S], connect it to the Switch via USB cable and
wait for it to sync；
- 3. Unplug the USB cable when the syncing is done then press HOME button to
build the wireless connection.
How many Lite SE controllers can I use on a
- It depends on the number of controllers that each device can take.
Generally, multiple Lite SE controllers can be used simultaneously.
What is the Bluetooth range of the controller?
- 10 meters. The controller functions the best within the range of 5 meters.