Does Lite controller have L3 and R3 buttons?
- Yes, it does. The center of the two Dpads has L/R labeled one on
each. When each Dpad is pressed down vertically, they functions as
Can the two Dpads be mapped as thumb sticks?
- Yes, they can. They can function as 8 way thumb sticks.
Is each Dpad analogue Dpad or digital Dpad? Does it have more than one value?
For instance, when playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, can I control the
speed of my character to make them walk instead of run all the time?
- The Dpads are digital. They do not have multiple values. Your
character in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will only run when
controlled by Lite.
controller have Screenshot, Home, Turbo, NFC functions when connected to
Switch? Can I also wake up my Switch wirelessly with it?
- When connected to Switch, you can find on this controller:
- A. Screenshot = STAR button
- B. Home button = Logo button
- Turbo and NFC functions are not applicable here.
- When connected to other devices, you can find on this controller:
- STAR button = Turbo button
- No, you can not wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controller.
controller have vibration or motion controls?
- No, it does not have either.
the switch between S and X for?
- It is a controller mode button.
- S is for Switch mode, controller is enabled to be compatible with
Switch and Switch Lite on this mode.
- X is for X-input mode, controller is enabled to be compatible with
Windows 10 on this mode.
systems does it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It works with Switch, Switch Lite, Windows 10.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above once they
have been successfully paired.
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour
charging time. The battery can last up to 18 hours when fully
My Lite controller does not connect to Switch no matter how many times I have
tried. What should I do?
- This might be caused by there are too many controllers connected to
your Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers at a time
maximum. Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- A. Upgrade the firmware on your Lite controller to its
latest version (v1.02 or above).
- B. Put the controller mode button to S mode
- C. Connect the controller to your Switch via USB cable
and wait for it to sync.
- D. Unplug the USB cable when syncing is done then press
HOME to build the wireless connection.
How many Lite controllers can I use at a time?
- It depends on the number of controllers each device can take.
Multiple Lite controllers can be used at a time.
What is the Bluetooth range?
- 10 meters. This controller functions the best within the range of 5