controller have L3 and R3 buttons?
- Yes, it does. The center of the two Dpads has L/R labeled one on each. When
each Dpad is pressed down vertically, they functions as L3/R3.
Can the two Dpads
be mapped as thumb sticks?
- Yes, they can. They can function as 8 way thumb sticks.
Is each Dpad
analogue Dpad or digital Dpad? Does it have more than one value? For instance,
when playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, can I control the speed of my character
to make them walk instead of run all the time?
- The Dpads are digital. They do not have multiple values. Your character in
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will only run when controlled by Lite.
controller have Screenshot, Home, Turbo, NFC functions when connected to Switch?
Can I also wake up my Switch wirelessly with it?
- When connected to Switch, you can find on this controller:
- A. Screenshot = STAR button
- B. Home button = Logo button
- Turbo and NFC functions are not applicable here.
- When connected to other devices, you can find on this controller:
- STAR button = Turbo button
- No, you can not wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controller.
controller have vibration or motion controls?
- No, it does not have either.
What is the switch
between S and X for?
- It is a controller mode button.
- S is for Switch mode, controller is enabled to be compatible with Switch and
Switch Lite on this mode.
- X is for X-input mode, controller is enabled to be compatible with Windows
10 on this mode.
What systems does
it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It works with Switch, Switch Lite, Windows 10.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above once they have
been successfully paired.
How do I charge
the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time.
The battery can last up to 18 hours when fully charged.
My Lite controller
does not connect to Switch no matter how many times I have tried. What should I
- This might be caused by there are too many controllers connected to your
Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers at a time maximum.
Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- A. Upgrade the firmware on your Lite controller to its latest
version (v1.02 or above).
- B. Put the controller mode button to S mode
- C. Connect the controller to your Switch via USB cable and wait
for it to sync.
- D. Unplug the USB cable when syncing is done then press HOME to
build the wireless connection.
How many Lite
controllers can I use at a time?
- It depends on the number of controllers each device can take. Multiple Lite
controllers can be used at a time.
What is the
- 10 meters. This controller functions the best within the range of 5 meters.