What is the mode switch between S and D for?
- It is a controller mode switch button. [S] is for Switch mode, the
controller is compatible with Switch console including Switch
Lite/OLED on this mode.
- [D] is for D-input mode, the controller is compatible with Android
device on this mode.
Does the controller have Screenshot, Home
button, HD rumble, notification LED, Turbo, NFC functions when connected
to Switch? Can I also wake up my Switch wirelessly with it?
- When it’s connected to Switch, the corresponding buttons are as
below: [Screenshot = STAR button]/ [Home button = Logo button]
- HD rumble, notification LED, Turbo and NFC functions are not
available on Switch. When it’s connected to other devices, [STAR
button = Turbo button].
- You cannot wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controller.
Does this controller have vibration or
- Yes it does, but only on S mode.
What devices does it work with？Is it able
- It works with Switch/Lite/OLED and Android devices and It’s able to
auto-reconnect to the devices above once they have been successfully
How do I charge the controller? How long
does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter. The controller
uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The
battery can last up to 20 hours when fully charged.
My Lite 2 controller does not connect to
Switch no matter how many times I have tried. What should I do?
- This might be the reason that there were too many controllers
connected to your Switch, as one Switch can take up to 8 controllers
maximum at a time. Please follow the instructions below and try
- 1. Upgrade the Lite 2 controller to the latest firmware version via
Upgrade Tool first；
- 2. Change the mode switch to [S], connect it to the Switch via USB
cable and wait for it to sync；
- 3. Unplug the USB cable when the syncing is done then press HOME
button to build the wireless connection.
How many Lite 2 controllers can I use on
a device simultaneously?
- It depends on the number of controllers that each device can take.
Generally, multiple Lite 2 controllers can be used simultaneously.
What is the Bluetooth range of the
- 10 meters. The controller functions the best within the range of 5