What devices is it compatible with?
- It is compatible with Switch, Windows, Android, macOS, Raspberry Pi as well as all the devices our receivers work with.
- It will auto reconnect to any device with the press of START once it has they paired successfully.
How can I upgrade the firmware?
- When connected to Switch, you can find on these controllers:
- A. Download the Firmware Updater from http://support.8bitdo.com/firmware-updater.html first
- B. Connect the board to your computer via a USB cable
- C. Choose the right file for your kit to run
- a. the cable included in the packaging and the circular port attached to the port are for Power charging only.
Can I map the buttons? What can I do if I incorrectly mapped the buttons?
- Yes, you can map the buttons. This is what you can do if the buttons are incorrectly mapped:
- LEFT + HOME : set Dpad as left analogue stick
- Up + HOME : reset Dpad
- Right + HOME : set Dpad as right analogue stick
- Down + HOME : Swap A/B and X/Y mapping
- *Press and hold any of the key combinations above for 5 seconds to map the buttons.
- *LED will blink in red to indicate the success of each button mapping.
- *You need to reset the buttons manually.
How can I charge my controller after modifying it? How long can the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you use a phone power adapter to charge the battery.
- It uses a 180mAh rechargeable battery. It takes about one and half an hour to fully and can last for about 10 hours.
Can I use it as a wired controller?
- Yes, you can. Just use the USB cable which comes with it to connect to Switch, Windows, macOS, Android and Raspberry Pi.