Mod Kit for Original Sega Saturn
What systems does
it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It turns the original controller to a wireless bluetooth controller first.
The modified controller works with Switch, Windows 10, macOS, Android,
- It auto reconnects to all the systems mentioned above once they have been
How can I upgrade
- A. Download the Firmware Updater from https://support.8bitdo.com/firmware-updater.html
- B. Connect the board to your computer via a USB cable.
- C. Choose the right file for your kit to run.
- Note: a. the cable included in the packaging and the circular port attached
to the port are for power charging only.
be extra careful with power port during the procedure to avoid damaging it.
Can I map the
buttons? What can I do if I incorrectly mapped the buttons?
- Yes, you can map the buttons. This is what you can do if the buttons are
- LEFT + L+R : set Dpad as left analogue stick
- Up + L+R : reset Dpad
- Right + L+R : set Dpad as right analogue stick
- *Press and hold any of the key combinations above for 5 seconds
to map the buttons.
- *LED will blink in red to indicate the success of each button
- *You need to reset the buttons manually.
How can I charge
my controller after modifying it? How long can the battery last when fully
- We suggest you use a phone power adapter to charge the battery.
- It uses a 180mAh rechargeable battery. It takes about 1-2 hours to fully and
can last for about 10 hours.
Can I use it as a
- No, you can not. The cable which comes with the board is a USB powering
charging cable only.