What are TA, TB and HOME buttons on this controller for?
- They are turbo buttons. T stands for Turbo. TA is for turbo A, TB is
for turbo B.
- Home button = NES Reset button.
Does this include a wireless receiver with it?
- Yes, it does. It has a dedicated NES Classic 2.4g receiver included
in the box.
Can I use two N30 2.4g controllers on my NES Classic Edition at the same time?
- Yes, you can. One controller port for one receiver. One receiver for
Does the receiver have a USB port? I would be able to use it on other devices if
it had a USB port.
- No, it does not have a USB port on the receiver. It can only work
with NES Classic Edition.
Can I use it on the original NES console? Or can I only use it on NES Classic
- No, you can not use it on the original NES console. You can only use
it on a NES Classic Edition.
Does it work with 8BitDo Bluetooth receivers/adapters?
- No, it does not. It only works with the 2.4g receiver which comes
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 180mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour
charging time. The battery can last up to 25 hours when fully
What is the best range for this 2.4g connection?
- The range goes to 10 meters. The best range for playing is within 5
Can I use it as a wired controller?