What systems does it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It works with Switch, Windows 10, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above with the press of START once they have been successfully paired.
Does it work with iPhone, iPad, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U?
Does the analogue stick here use a octagonal gate or square gate? ？8 ways or 4 ways?
- It uses a square gate, 4 ways.
Is there a rubber pad underneath each button?
Can I connect use two arcade sticks at a time?
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 18 hours when fully charged.
What is the USB port for? Can I use it as a wired arcade stick?
- The USB port is for power charging and firmware upgrade.
- You can use it with Switch, Windows 10, macOS, Android and Raspberry Pi as a wired arcade stick.
My N30 Arcade Stick does not connect to Switch no matter how many times I have tried. What should I do?
- This might be caused by there are too many devices connected to your Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers/devices at a time maximum. Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- A. Go to ‘System Setting’ on your Switch, then click on ‘Controllers and Sensors’ to disconnect the controllers which are connected to it
- B. Restart your Switch
- C. Press and hold Y+START to turn back on the controller. Press PAIR button for 3 seconds
- D. Go back to ‘System Settings’ and choose ‘Change Grip/Order’ to pair them
How many N30 Arcade Sticks can I use at a time?
- It depends on the number of controllers each device can take. Multiple N30 Arcade Sticks can be used at a time.