Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed
for Xbox FAQ
What devices and platforms does the controller
work with to play games?
- It works with Xbox One / Xbox Series S / Xbox Series X consoles & PC for
How long is the cable of Pro Wired Controller
Designed for Xbox? What is the function of the outer ring on the cable at the
- The length of the cable is 3 meters, which can meet most of the
requirements. The front head part is a breaker, which is used to prevent the
console from falling down accidentally when dragging.
- ATTENTION!!! The breaker can’t make sure to prevent the console from falling
effectively every time, it should also keep the controller close enough to
the console even the breaker is on the cable, so as not to cause cable
What kinds of earphones/headsets is the Wired Pro
2 Controller designed for Xbox compatible with? How do I control the volume of
the microphone and earphones/headsets?
- Make sure your earphones/headsets has a 3.5mm jack (4-segment, downward
compatible with 3-segment). The 4-segment jack has the microphone function
and adopted with international standard CTIA. The microphone and your
earphones/headsets won’t work if it’s a jack with a 4-segment international
standard OMTP. The 3-segment jack is compatible with general stereo
earphones/headsets without microphone function. Please confirm the
specifications of your earphones/headsets with the manufacturer before
- About Volume Control:
- Press home button(heart icon)+D-pad(↑↓) to adjust the volume in games.
- Press home button(heart icon)+D-pad(← →)to adjust the balance between voice
and game volume.
- In the process, the controller vibrates when the volume is 50%(Default) and
you can hear the beep sound when you adjust the volume to maximum or
Does Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox
supported by 8BitDo Ultimate Software ?
- Yes. You can use the 8BitDo Ultimate Software on Windows PC , Xbox
console(Download from Microsoft Store) and Android /iOS devices. It connects
the Android and iOS mobile phones with BLE wireless Bluetooth, it doesn’t
interrupt the operation during the game, the settings take effect
immediately and it’s much more convenient.
Is Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox
compatible with the games on Android/iOS?
- No. You can only do settings on 8BitDo Ultimate Software for the controller,
it’s not compatible with the games on Android/IOS.
What special features does the trigger button
have on Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox?
- The trigger button adopted with hall sensor, the magnetic trigger button
feels more evenly elastic with longer service life and accurate pressure
sensing control. At the same time, the trigger button is equipped with
independent rumble motor, which can be more immersive in games.
What kinds of functions can be set on 8BitDo
Ultimate Software for Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox? Is macro
- It gives you elite control over every piece of your controller: customize
button mapping, adjust stick & trigger sensitivity and vibration control.
The macro function is not available on this controller.
Does it have a mac version of the 8BitDo
Ultimate Software on PC for Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox?
- No. It only has the version for Windows PC & Xbox consoles.(From Microsoft
Are there any games that support the impulse
- The games that support the impulse triggers are [FORZA HORIZON 4/5] [Gear of
wars 4] [Halo 4] [COD] and etc. For any further information please refer to
the relevant support description of the game developer.
What causes the indicator to blink when I press a
key on the controller?
- The controller has the quick buttons swapping feature, the keys you have set
for swapping cause the LED indicator to blink when pressing. Hold either two
buttons you would like to swap (A/B/X/Y/LB/RB/LSB/RSB) and then press the
STAR button to enable the quick swapping function.(LT/RT are not included).
Hold the buttons you have set then press the STAR button can return to the
- * The swapping buttons won’t be saved after you power off and reboot the
Is the cable connector an USB - A or USB - C?
- It is an USB - A connector.
Does it have turbo function while using on PC?
- No, it doesn’t. Neither in the 8BitDo Ultimate Software.
Is it compatible with Switch/Windows
- No. But it has the 8BitDo Ultimate Software for iOS/Android.
Is it compatible with the Xbox headset?
Is the cable of Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed
for Xbox detachable?
- No. You can only disconnect the breaker on its cable.
Can I disable the joysticks(L3/R3) inputs if I
map them to the back buttons P1/P2?
- Yes you can. Just set L3/R3 as “Null” in the 8BitDo Ultimate Software and
map them to P1/P2.