What devices and platforms does the
controller work with to play games?
- It works with Xbox One / Xbox Series S / Xbox Series X consoles & PC
for Window 10/11.
How long is the cable of Pro Wired
Controller Designed for Xbox? What is the function of the outer ring on
the cable at the front?
- The length of the cable is 3 meters, which can meet most of the
requirements. The front head part is a breaker, which is used to
prevent the console from falling down accidentally when dragging.
- ATTENTION!!! The breaker can’t make sure to prevent the console from
falling effectively every time, it should also keep the controller
close enough to the console even the breaker is on the cable, so as
not to cause cable tension.
What kinds of earphones/headsets is the
Wired Pro 2 Controller designed for Xbox compatible with? How do I
control the volume of the microphone and earphones/headsets?
- Make sure your earphones/headsets has a 3.5mm jack (4-segment,
downward compatible with 3-segment). The 4-segment jack has the
microphone function and adopted with international standard CTIA.
The microphone and your earphones/headsets won’t work if it’s a jack
with a 4-segment international standard OMTP. The 3-segment jack is
compatible with general stereo earphones/headsets without microphone
function. Please confirm the specifications of your
earphones/headsets with the manufacturer before using.
- About Volume Control:
- Press home button(heart icon)+D-pad(↑↓) to adjust the volume in
- Press home button(heart icon)+D-pad(← →)to adjust the balance
between voice and game volume.
- In the process, the controller vibrates when the volume is
50%(Default) and you can hear the beep sound when you adjust the
volume to maximum or minimum.
Does Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for
Xbox supported by 8BitDo Ultimate Software ?
- Yes. You can use the 8BitDo Ultimate Software on Windows PC , Xbox
console(Download from Microsoft Store) and Android /iOS devices. It
connects the Android and iOS mobile phones with BLE wireless
Bluetooth, it doesn’t interrupt the operation during the game, the
settings take effect immediately and it’s much more convenient.
Is Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for
Xbox compatible with the games on Android/iOS?
- No. You can only do settings on 8BitDo Ultimate Software for the
controller, it’s not compatible with the games on Android/IOS.
What special features does the trigger
button have on Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox?
- The trigger button adopted with hall sensor, the magnetic trigger
button feels more evenly elastic with longer service life and
accurate pressure sensing control. At the same time, the trigger
button is equipped with independent rumble motor, which can be more
immersive in games.
What kinds of functions can be set on
8BitDo Ultimate Software for Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox?
Is macro function available?
- It gives you elite control over every piece of your controller:
customize button mapping, adjust stick & trigger sensitivity and
vibration control. The macro function is not available on this
Does it have a mac version of the 8BitDo
Ultimate Software on PC for Pro 2 Wired Controller Designed for Xbox?
- No. It only has the version for Windows PC & Xbox consoles.(From
Are there any games that support the
- The games that support the impulse triggers are [FORZA HORIZON 4/5]
[Gear of wars 4] [Halo 4] [COD] and etc. For any further information
please refer to the relevant support description of the game
What causes the indicator to blink when I
press a key on the controller?
- The controller has the quick buttons swapping feature, the keys you
have set for swapping cause the LED indicator to blink when
pressing. Hold either two buttons you would like to swap
(A/B/X/Y/LB/RB/LSB/RSB) and then press the STAR button to enable the
quick swapping function.(LT/RT are not included). Hold the buttons
you have set then press the STAR button can return to the default
- * The swapping buttons won’t be saved after you power off and reboot
Is the cable connector an USB - A or USB - C?
- It is an USB - A connector.
Does it have turbo function while using
- No, it doesn’t. Neither in the 8BitDo Ultimate Software.
Is it compatible with Switch/Windows
- No. But it has the 8BitDo Ultimate Software for iOS/Android.
Is it compatible with the Xbox headset?
Is the cable of Pro 2 Wired Controller
Designed for Xbox detachable?
- No. You can only disconnect the breaker on its cable.
Can I disable the joysticks(L3/R3) inputs
if I map them to the back buttons P1/P2?
- Yes you can. Just set L3/R3 as “Null” in the 8BitDo Ultimate
Software and map them to P1/P2.