What is the difference between 8BitDo Pro 2 and SN30 Pro+ ?
- A. Hardware & Functionality
- Pro 2: two Pro-level back buttons, custom Profile
switch button, Profile indicator, 4-Way mode switching button
- B. Exterior design
- Pro 2: textured surface on the grip, new gray colour
- C. Ultimate Software
- Pro 2: Windows, macOS, Google Play, App Store
- SN30 Pro+: Windows, macOS
Does this controller have Screenshot, Home and Turbo buttons when connected to
Switch? Can I also wake up my Switch with it? Additionally, does it have
- When connected to Switch, you can find on this controller:
- A. Screenshot = STAR button
- B. Home button = Logo button
- Turbo function can be set on its Ultimate Software,
- and NFC functions are not applicable here.
- You can not wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controller.
What systems does it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- Pro 2 is a Bluetooth controller, it works with Switch, Windows,
Android, Raspberry Pi, macOS.It auto reconnects to all the systems
mentioned above with the press of START once they have been
Does it work with PS5, Xbox Series S/X, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U?
What are the P1 and P2 buttons used for?
What are the four small LEDs for on the bottom of the controller?
- They are controller mode indicators:
- A. LED 1 blinking: D-input mode
- B. LED 2 blinking: X-input mode
- C. LED 3 blinking: macOS mode
- D. LED Rotating: Switch mode or pairing mode
- E. Solid LED: connection is successful
- * It also indicates the player mode when connected to Switch and
Does this controller use HD rumble or a normal rumble?
- It uses a normal rumble, not HD rumble. You can turn on/off the
vibration and alter the sensitivity via our Ultimate Software. The
initial vibration level is maximum.
What is the Bluetooth range?
- 10 meters. This controller functions the best within the range of 5
Can I use it wired, via a USB-C cable?
- Yes, you can. You can connect it to Switch, Windows, Android,
Raspberry Pi and macOS using a USB cable.