What is the difference between SN30 2.4G NT and SN 30 2.4G?
- SN30 2.4G NT works with original SNES / SFC console.
- SN30 2.4G works with NES / SFC / SNES Classic console.
Does it have a wireless receiver?
- Yes, there is a 2.4g receiver for SNES that comes with it.
Can I use two SN30 2.4G NT on one SNES?
- Yes, you can. One receiver for one controller port. One receiver for one controller.
Can I use it on Windows and Switch?
- Yes, you can use it on Windows 10 and Switch wired via USB cable.
Does it work with other 8BitDo receivers/adapters?
- No, it does not. It only works with the 2.4g receiver which comes with it.
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter and original USB cable.
- The controller uses 180mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 18 hours when fully charged.