My SN30 Retro Set does not connect to my SNES anymore. What should I do?
- Please try:
- A. If the battery level on the controller
- B. If reconnecting works
- C. If the controller and the receiver are on their
- D. If the controller port on your SNES works properly
- E. If the receiver works when connected to your PC via
a USB cable
- F. If the controller can connect to other devices
(Android, Switch, etc) via its Bluetooth connection
- G. Contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if the
receiver or the controller is confirmed as defective.
What is the included USB cable for? Can I use the controller as a wired
controller with it?
- The USB cable is for firmware update and power charging.
- You can connect the controller to Windows 10, iMac, Android and
Raspberry Pi and use it as a wired controller.
- *This does not apply to Switch.
How many controller can this receiver connect to at a time?
- One controller at a time. If you wish to use 2 controllers at a
time, you would need to use 2 receivers.
Can I use this controller with Switch? Does it also auto reconnect to Switch too?
- Yes, you can. SN30 controller is a Bluetooth controller which works
with Switch as well as Windows 10, macOS, Android and Raspberry Pi.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above with the
press of START once they have been successfully paired.
Is this a Bluetooth set or a 2.4g set?
- SN30 Retro Set is a Bluetooth set. It has a SN30 Bluetooth
controller and a Bluetooth retro receiver for SNES.
Can the included receiver work with other Bluetooth controllers?
- Yes, it can. It can also work with Xbox One S/X Bluetooth, PS4
controller, PS3 controller, Switch Pro, JoyCons (including NES and
FC versions), Wii U Pro, Wii Remote as well as all 8BitDo Bluetooth