What systems does
it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It works with Switch, Windows 10, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above with the press of
START once they have been successfully paired.
Does it work with
PS5, Xbox Series, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U?
Can I use it on
original SNES or SNES Classic Edition?
- Yes, but you need to use SNES retro receiver or NES/SNES Mini retro receiver
to build the connection between them to play.
controller have Vibration, Motion censor, Turbo, NFC functions? Can I also wake
up my Switch wirelessly with this controller?
- No, it does not have Vibration, Motion censor, Turbo, NFC functions.
- When it is connected to Switch, SELECT+DOWN = Switch Home button.
- No, you can not wake up your Switch wirelessly with this controllers.
Can I use to play
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Does the Dpad on this controller function as left
- Yes, you can. The Dpad on this controller does function as left analogue
Can I use multiple
SN30 controllers on one device at a time?
- Yes, you can. Just connect them via Bluetooth connection, as long as the
device can take multiple Bluetooth devices.
Does it work with
8BitDo Bluetooth receivers/adapters?
Can I use it
wired, via a USB cable?
- Yes, you can. You can connect it to Switch, Windows 10, Android, Raspberry
Pi and macOS using a USB cable.
My SN30 does not
connect to Switch no matter how many times I have tried. What should I do?
- This might be caused by there are too many controllers connected to your
Switch, as one Switch can take up to 10 controllers at a time maximum.
Please follow the steps below to fix it:
- A. Go to ‘System Setting’ on your Switch, then click on
‘Controllers and Sensors’ to disconnect the controllers which are connected
- B. Restart your Switch
- C. Press and hold Y+START to turn back on the controller. Press
SELECT button for 3 seconds
- D. Go back to ‘System Settings’ and choose ‘Change Grip/Order’
to pair them
How many SN30
controllers can I use at a time?
- It depends on the number of controllers each device can take. Multiple SN30
controllers can be used at a time.