What is the difference between SN30 Pro for Android and SN30 Pro?
- The differences are:
- A. Different body and button colour
- B. Motion control, rumble, Turbo function are not supported
- C. Supports button swap function, 8BitDo Ultimate Software, and analog triggers
- D. Works on Android only
What systems does it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those system?
- SN30 Pro for Android is a Bluetooth controller, it works with Android devices to play Cloud gaming with Xbox Game Pass and controller-supported Android games.
- It auto reconnects with the press of START once it has been successfully paired.
- * Cloud gaming with Xbox Game Pass may not be available in some countries/regions, please contact Microsoft Customer Service for details.
Does it work with Windows?
- You can use it on Windows 10 and Switch using the 8BitDo USB Wireless Adapter.
Does it work with PS5, Xbox Series S/X, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Wii U?
How do I change the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter and original USB cable.
- The controller uses 480mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 16 hours when fully charged.
Does it have vibration?
Does the Mobile Gaming Clip fit my phone?
- The clip is expandable to fit Min 49mm, Max 86mm smartphones.