Does the sound come out from both speakers?
- Yes, once the two speakers are synced together, they function as a set of stereo speakers.
How can I pair the two speakers to each other?
- A. Press and hold PLAY button on any of the two speakers for 3 seconds
- B. When you hear ‘Party Searching’, speakers enter pairing mode
- C. When you hear ‘Party Connected’, speakers are successfully paired
- D. LED on the primary/left speaker will slowly blink twice every cycle. LED on the secondary/right speaker will slowly blink once each cycle
- Note: Primary speaker is the left speaker by default.
Can I use a single speaker instead of two?
- Yes, you can. Just follow the steps as follow:
- A. Press POWER button on any of the two speakers
- B. Find ‘8Bitdo Twin Cube ’ in your device’s Bluetooth setting, click to connect
- C. LED becomes solid when connection is successful, there will also be a sound indicating that connection is successful
Can I connect the speakers to Switch?
- Yes, you can. This can be achieved via the audio cable included in the packaging. Just plug the cable into the AUX IN port on the primary speaker and your Switch.
- Note: Bluetooth connection is not applicable here.
Can I put a SD card into it?