Note: Xbox Bluetooth controllers on the latest firmware released in Sep, 2021
are NOT supported any longer, due to their bluetooth change from Classic to
*Other products which are affected by this change also include: USB Adapter,
USB Adapter for PS classic, NES Receiver, SNES / SFC Receiver, Classic
Receiver & MD Receiver.
How many controller can this USB adapter connect to at a time?
- One controller at a time. If you wish to use multiple controllers at
a time, you would need to use multiple adapters.
What should I do when I plug in the USB adapter to my Switch, it shows the
controller is successfully connected but nothing really happens when I
press on any button?
- Please make sure the ‘Pro Controller Wired Communication’ is on. If
not, go to System Settings on your Switch and turn on ‘Pro
Controller Wired Communication’.
What controllers is this adapter compatible with?
- It works with DualSense, DualShock 4, DualShock 3, Switch Pro,
Joy-Con (including FC, NES, SFC, and SNES versions), WiiU Pro, Wii
remote, as well as all 8BitDo Bluetooth Classic controllers.
- *Models which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this
What systems does this USB adapter work with?
- It works with Switch, Windows 10, PS Classic, Android, macOS,
Raspberry Pi and Retrofreak.
- *Systems which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this
Can I use more than one adapter on the same device at a time?
- Yes, you can. If your device does not have enough USB ports, you can
use a USB hub to connect multiple adapters.
- *Just remember each adapter can only connect to one controller at a
If I connect Wii Classic to my Wii Remote, can I use the adapter to connect
my Wii Remote to my Switch?
- Yes, you can. You can connect any Wii Remote compatible controller
to your Wii Remote, and then connect your Wii Remote to your Switch
via our USB adapter.
Is PS4 controller Motion controls supported when connected to Windows 10 via
the USB adapter?
- No, it does not work on Windows 10. Our USB adapter only supports
Motion controls on DS4 when it is connected to Switch.
Can I wake
up my Switch with my PS4 controller via this USB adapter? Does the
headphone jack on my PS 4controller work when connected to Switch?
- No, you can not. No, it does not work.
How can I connect my PS4 controller back to my PS4 console after connecting it to
the USB adapter?
- Press and hold PS button on your PS4 till the controller turns off,
then connect the controller to your PS4 via a USB cable, click on
‘OK’ to reconnect them.
How can I
connect this USB adapter to a PS3 controller?
- A. Download and run “Receiver/USB Adapter Tools for PS3” on your
- B. Take the USB adapter, hold down the pair button and connect it to
- C. Take your PS3 controller and connect it to your PC/Mac via USB
- D. Click on ‘Pair’ in the software and wait till the pairing is
- E. You can now plug the adapter to your chosen device and press the
PS button on your PS3 to connect them
- F. When connection is successful, LEDs on both USB adapter and PS3
will stay solid
- For more detailed information, please see -
Does this receiver support Turbo function?
- Yes, it does. For instance, SN30 Pro has turbo function when put on
X-input mode. So all you need to do is to turn on the controller by
X+START key command (X-input mode key command), then press the pair
button to pair it with the receiver. Once they are connected, the
turbo function is activated automatically.
- *Motion censor is not available here on X-input mode.
Does it work with Switch on both hand held and docked modes?
- Yes, it does.
- For hand held mode, you just need to use a USB Type-C Male to USB-A
Female OTG cable to connect to our USB adapter.
Does it work with Bluetooth speakers, keyboards and mouses?