* The 2nd gen. USB adapter supports BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and is
compatible with the Xbox One/Series controllers.
controllers can this USB adapter connect to at a time?
- One controller at a time. If you wish to use multiple controllers at
a time, you would need to use multiple adapters.
should I do when I plug in the USB adapter to my Switch, it shows the
controller is successfully connected but nothing really happens when I
press on any button?
- Please make sure the “Pro Controller Wired Communication” is on. If
not, go to System Settings on your Switch and turn on “Pro
Controller Wired Communication”.
controllers is this adapter compatible with?
- It works with Xbox Series, Xbox One Bluetooth controllers,
DualSense, DualShock 4, DualShock 3, Switch Pro, Joy-Con ( including
FC, NES, SFC, and SNES versions ), WiiU Pro, Wii remote, as well as
all 8BitDo Bluetooth controllers.
- * Models which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this
systems does this USB adapter work with?
- It works with Switch, Windows 10, PS Classic, Android, macOS,
Raspberry Pi, and Retrofreak.
- * Systems which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this
Can I use
more than one adapter on the same device at a time?
- Yes, you can. If your device does not have enough USB ports, you can
use a USB hub to connect multiple adapters.
- * Just remember each adapter can only connect to one controller at a
If I connect Wii Classic to my Wii Remote, can I use the adapter to connect
my Wii Remote to my Switch?
- Yes, you can. You can connect any Wii Remote compatible controller
to your Wii Remote, and then connect your Wii Remote to your Switch
via our USB adapter.
Are PS5 and PS4 controllers Motion controls supported when connected to Windows
via the USB adapter?
- No, our USB adapter only supports Motion controls on DualSense and
DualShock 4 when they are connected to Switch, it does not support
Motion controls on other systems.
Can I wake
up my Switch with my PS5 and PS4 controllers via this USB adapter? Does
the headphone jack on my PS5 or PS4 controller work when connected to
- No, you can not. The headphone jack does not work.
How can I connect my PS4 controller back to my PS4 console after connecting it to
the USB adapter?
- Press and hold PS button on your PS4 till the controller turns off,
then connect the controller to your PS4 via a USB cable, click on
“OK”to reconnect them.
How can I
connect this USB adapter to a PS3 controller?
Does it work with Switch on both hand held and docked modes?
- Yes, it does. For hand held mode, you just need to use a USB Type-C
Male to USB-A Female OTG cable to connect to our USB adapter.