USB Wireless Adapter 2 FAQ
* The 2nd gen. USB adapter supports BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) and is compatible with the Xbox One/Series controllers.
controllers can this USB adapter connect to at a time?
- One controller at a time. If you wish to use multiple controllers at a time,
you would need to use multiple adapters.
What should I do
when I plug in the USB adapter to my Switch, it shows the controller is
successfully connected but nothing really happens when I press on any button?
- Please make sure the “Pro Controller Wired Communication” is on. If not, go
to System Settings on your Switch and turn on “Pro Controller Wired
is this adapter compatible with?
- It works with Xbox Series, Xbox One Bluetooth controllers, DualSense,
DualShock 4, DualShock 3, Switch Pro, Joy-Con ( including FC, NES, SFC, and
SNES versions ), WiiU Pro, Wii remote, as well as all 8BitDo Bluetooth
- * Models which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this USB
What systems does
this USB adapter work with?
- It works with Switch, Windows 10, PS Classic, Android, macOS, Raspberry Pi, and
- * Systems which are not mentioned above are not compatible with this USB
Can I use more
than one adapter on the same device at a time?
- Yes, you can. If your device does not have enough USB ports, you can use a
USB hub to connect multiple adapters.
- * Just remember each adapter can only connect to one controller at a time.
If I connect Wii
Classic to my Wii Remote, can I use the adapter to connect my Wii Remote to my
- Yes, you can. You can connect any Wii Remote compatible controller to your
Wii Remote, and then connect your Wii Remote to your Switch via our USB
Are PS5 and PS4
controllers Motion controls supported when connected to Windows via the USB
- No, our USB adapter only supports Motion controls on DualSense and DualShock
4 when they are connected to Switch, it does not support Motion controls on
Can I wake up my
Switch with my PS5 and PS4 controllers via this USB adapter? Does the headphone jack on my PS5 or PS4 controller work when connected to Switch?
- No, you can not. The headphone jack does not work.
How can I connect
my PS4 controller back to my PS4 console after connecting it to the USB adapter?
- Press and hold PS button on your PS4 till the controller turns off, then
connect the controller to your PS4 via a USB cable, click on “OK”to
How can I
connect this USB adapter to a PS3 controller?
Does it work
with Switch on both hand held and docked modes?
- Yes, it does. For hand held mode, you just need to use a USB Type-C Male to USB-A Female
OTG cable to connect to our USB adapter.
Does it work with
Bluetooth speakers, keyboards and mouses?