Can multiple ZERO controllers be used at a time to play games?
- Yes, you can. Just connect them via Bluetooth connection, as long as the device can take multiple Bluetooth gadgets.
What systems does it work with? Does it auto reconnect to those systems?
- It works with Windows 10, iOS, macOS, Android, Raspberry Pi.
- It does auto reconnect to all the systems mentioned above with the press of START once they have been successfully paired.
How does the LED indicator work?
- A. LED blinks once: connecting to Android, Windows 10, Raspberry Pi, macOS
- B. LED blinks 3 times: connecting to iOS
- C. LED blinks 5 times: camera selfie mode
- D. Red LED: low battary
- E. Green LED: battery charging (LED turns off when battery is fully charged)
How do I charge the controller? How long does the battery last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 180mAh rechargeable battery with 1 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 20 hours when fully charged.
Can I use it wired, via a USB cable?
- No, you can not. The USB port on the controller is a power charging port only.
Does it work with 8BitDo Bluetooth receivers/adapters?
What is the Bluetooth range?
- 10 meters. This controller functions the best within the range of 5 meters.
Can I upgrade the firmware of this controller?