How can I remove the customization set on my controller? Can turning off/on the controller do that? Or do I need to upgrade the firmware to do that? Or do I have to use the software to do so?
- You can press and hold SELECT+START to turn off your controller or use the software to reset it.
Is the software customization applicable for all different controller modes? Or does it only work for PC?
- It is for all different controller modes, except for the button mapping. Button mapping needs to be done separately for Switch and X-input modes.
Is the software customization applicable for Switch?
How can I set the Turbo function for Switch?
- Go to the ‘Mapping’ section on the software, set the STAR button as Turbo button and confirm it.
What is the difference between ‘Turbo’, ‘Burst’, ‘Auto Burst’ in the Mapping section?
- The difference is the frequency:
- Turbo: 15 times/second, with the button being pressed continuously.
- Burst: 15 times/second, 3 times with each button press.
- Auto Burst: 15 times/second, non-stop when the button is set and pressed once. You need to press and hold it to cease it.
How can I set a chain of key combo to one button?
- Go ‘Macro’ section on the software and click on ‘Help’ to see detailed instructions.
How can I activate/deactivate Macros?
- Press UP+STAR buttons to activate/deactivate Macros.