What systems does the Arcade Stick work with?
- It works with Windows and Nintendo Switch.
- You can connect it to
- Windows 7 via 2.4g and a USB-C cable;
- Windows 10 via Bluetooth, 2.4g and a USB-C cable.
Can I use it with 8BitDo Bluetooth retro receivers and adapters?
- Yes, you can connect the Arcade Stick to multiple systems with 8BitDo Bluetooth retro receivers and adapters.
Can I use it wired, via a USB-C cable?
- Yes, you can use it via Bluetooth, 2.4g and a USB-C cable.
Does it work with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series?
What are the P1 and P2 buttons used for?
How do I use the receiver? Is it the 8BitDo USB Wireless Adapter?
- No, it is a 2.4g receiver. It only works with the Arcade Stick which it comes with. Plug in the receiver to your PC or USB port on Switch Dock to use it.
Is the Joystick 8-way stick or 4-way stick? Square gate or Octagonal gate?
- It is a 8-way stick with square gate.
Does it work with Mac?
- No it doesn’t. You can connect it to Mac through 8BitDo USB Wireless Adapter.
What tools do I need to modify the Arcade Stick?
- You need a T10 Torx screwdriver and a Phillips screwdriver.
How do I charge the Arcade Stick? How long does it last when fully charged?
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter with the USB cable which comes with the Arcade Stick.
- The Arcade Stick uses 1000mAh rechargeable battery pack with 4 hour charging time.
- The battery pack can last up to 30 hours via Bluetooth connection, 40 hours via 2.4g connection.