Instruction Manual for DualShock 4 (PS4) Wireless Controller
* required system: Windows 7 SP1 or above
* motion controls is not supported
1. Connect the USB Wireless Adapter to your Windows device.
button on the USB Wireless Adapter, LED starts to blink rapidly.
button for 3 seconds to enter its pairing mode (this is required for the very first time only).
4. LED becomes solid when connection is successful.
* Controller will auto reconnect with the press of
once it has been paired.
How do I connect DualShack 4 wireless controller to a PlayStation
4 after pairing with the USB Wireless Adapter?
Please refer to
4 wireless controller troubleshooting
Is touchpad click button available?
No, it is not available.
Does the headphone jack work via the USB Adapter?
No, it does not work.