Instruction Manual for DualShock 4 (PS4) Wireless Controller
* Switch system needs to be 3.0.0 or above
* Go to
System Setting > Controller and Sensors > turn on Pro Controller Wired Communication
* NFC scanning, IR camera, HD rumble, analog triggers are not supported, nor can the system be waken up wirelessly
1. Connect the USB Wireless Adapter to your Switch dock.
button on the USB Wireless Adapter, LED starts to blink rapidly.
button for 3 seconds to enter its pairing mode (this is required for the very first time only).
4. LED becomes solid when connection is successful.
* Controller will auto reconnect with the press of
once it has been paired.
How do I connect DualShack 4 wireless controller to a PlayStation
4 after pairing with the USB Wireless Adapter?
Please refer to
4 wireless controller troubleshooting
Can I remap the touchpad click button?
Yes, you can remap the buttons with 8BitDo Ultimate Software. Please visit
to download it.
Does the headphone jack work via the USB Adapter?
No, it does not work.