Instruction Manual for Switch Pro Controller
* required system: Windows 7 SP1 or above
* motion controls, NFC scanning, IR camera, HD rumble, notification LED, player indicator are not supported
1. Connect the USB Wireless Adapter to your Windows device.
button on the USB Wireless Adapter, LED starts to blink rapidly.
button for 3 seconds to enter its pairing mode (this is required for the very first time only).
4. LED becomes solid when connection is successful.
* controller will auto reconnect with the press of any button once it has been paired.
How do I connect Switch Pro controller to a Switch after pairing with the USB Wireless Adapter?
Please refer to
How to Pair the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
Are NFC scanning and notification LED supported?
No, they are not supported.
Can I remap the CAPTURE button?
Yes, you can remap the CAPTURE button with 8BitDo Ultimate Software. Please visit
to download it.